Whitepaper Assignment Requirements & Evaluation
Your submission for the whitepaper assignment must be available
You can check that your page is in the right place by following
the "2" link in the course
directory. You must include a table of links
to the various parts of your site. This table should contain
- links to the three Word DOC files comprising your revision
of the whitepaper;
- links to your three HTML./CSS versions of the
- to facilitate inspecting the code, a link to each of the
An example of such a table can be found on our scratch page for
this assignment. Feel free to copy the table's source code.
I will ask myself the following questions as I evaluate your
work. These questions apply equally to the Word and HTML/CSS
- Is the structure you have specified for the document
sensible given the nature of the information held
- Do the styles you specify have commonsense, intuitive
names for the document parts—names that convey the function
of the parts within the document rather than their appearances?
- Do your documents follow the general guidelines we
document design and text
- Does your CSS work? Does it use sound CSS syntax?
- As with the previous assignment,
- have you used good HTML syntax all around (for instance,
no improperly nested, invalid, or unclosed tags)?
- have you effectively used whitespace
in your source code to convey the document structure,
and to enhance code readability?